This gorgeous 50 acre estate with 7 bedrooms/7 baths overlooks Ano Nuevo Island and the Pacific Ocean and is centrally located within an approximate 45-mile radius of San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Pebble Beach and both international airports.
The area has been designated as a “National Natural Landmark” by the U.S. Dept. of Interior and cited by California State Parks as having “the most spectacular and extraordinary panoramic vistas found anywhere along the coast of California” offering a “sense of remoteness.”
This recently completed home is a stone and timber mountain style, offering the warmth of a ski resort with the amenities of a five-star hotel. Featuring approx. 13,000 square feet, set on an approximate 50-acre site. It is one of the largest homes on the coast between Half Moon Bay and Santa Cruz.
- 7 bedrooms, all ensuite/2 half baths
- Approximately 1,500 square feet of living areas facing the ocean
- Media room, wine room, exercise room, and game room
- 3,000 square foot deck overlooking the ocean
- Most rooms are acoustically designed and have an exit to a deck or the exterior grounds
- Four car garage
- Barn with two stalls
- Caregiver apartment and car lift
- 000 square feet sports court that can accommodate tennis, a putting green and driving range.
- Other amenities include space for the serious connoisseur to accommodate a 10,000-bottle wine cellar and an unfinished 1,200 square feet apartment.
To make your stay at this fantastic home even better, the weather is also special at the property. A vineyard feasibility report noted that the site has a microclimate that “experiences many days of sunshine when the rest of the coast is shrouded in fog.”