Last Updated: 4/2018
At InFocus, we appreciate your use of and contributions to the InFocus Platform. InFocus respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
- Information Collected by InFocus.
When you use the InFocus Platform, we collect a variety of information from and about you, your devices, and your interaction with the InFocus Platform. Some of this information identifies you directly or can be used to identify you when combined with other data.
- Information you provide.When using the InFocus Platform, you may be asked to provide personal information about yourself, such as your name, contact information, details about properties you are interested in, financial information. This may occur, for example, when you register an Account, share or save, correspond with InFocus personnel through the InFocus Platform. You may also provide information about a third party through the InFocus Platform, for example, if you share an Ad with a recipient via email. We may combine this information with other information we collect from your interaction with the InFocus Platform or from other companies.
The pages on the InFocus Platform may also include web beacons or pixels, which are electronic files to count users who have visited that page, to track activity over time and across different websites, to determine users’ interactions with emails we send, to identify certain cookies on the computer or other electronic device accessing that page, or to collect other related information, and this information may be associated with your unique browser, device identifier, or Internet Protocol address. We may, for example, implement a pixel on the pages of the InFocus Platform where you view a certain advertisement so that we can track whether you visit a website associated with that advertisement at a later time.
- Mobile device and mobile browser information. You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
- Location Data. If you enable location services on your mobile device, InFocus may collect the location of your device, which we use to provide you with location-based information and advertising. If you wish to deactivate this feature, you can disable location services on your mobile device.
- Usage logs. We collect information about your use of our InFocus Platform, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our InFocus Platform. We also collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our InFocus Platform, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
- Calls and text messages. Calls between you and InFocus, or between you and third parties made through InFocus (such as real estate agents you contact about a Listing) may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and customer service purposes. You will be notified at the beginning of a call if it may be recorded or monitored. InFocus uses a third-party service provider to track phone calls and text messages between you and real estate professionals so that we and the real estate professional can access certain details about the contact. As part of this process, InFocus and its service provider will receive in real time and store data about your call or text message, including the date and time of the call or text message, your phone number, and the content of the text message.
- Public content. You may provide information publicly through the InFocus Platform, such as when you leave a review a Listing, when you contribute to discussion forums, or when you provide other feedback.
- How InFocus Uses Your Information
InFocus generally uses the information collected about you to provide and improve the InFocus Platform, including to:
- provide and deliver the InFocus Platform;
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- communicate with you about Listing and related products, services and events offered by InFocus and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our InFocus Platform;
- revise, modify, and update existing InFocus Platform and develop new InFocus Platform;
- detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of InFocus and others; and
- personalize the InFocus Platform and present you with advertising, content or features that we believe will be of interest or useful to you;
Email Management. You may receive email from InFocus for a variety of reasons – for example, if you took an action through the InFocus Platform, you signed up for a regular report, or another User sent you a message. If you have an account with InFocus, you can select your preferences through your account settings. Also, you can manage your receipt of some types of communication by following the instructions included in the email we send you. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with important transactional or administrative information.
- When InFocus Shares and Discloses Your Information
Your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting your information that identifies you personally. We will only share personal information that you provide outside the public areas of the InFocus Platform in the following circumstances:
- With your consent. When you consent or direct InFocus to share the personal information. This happens when you submit your information through many of our InFocus Platform. For example, if you choose to contact a representative of a Listing or other professional through the InFocus Platform, your name, phone number, email address, and message content will appear to the recipient of the message.
- Business transfers. If and when InFocus is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, we may share your personal information in connection with that transaction.
InFocus may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- Interest-Based Advertising
- Third-Party Links and Websites
- Security and Retention of Information
InFocus takes reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us from unauthorized use, access, and disclosure, both during transmission and at rest. However, no transmission of information via the Internet nor electronic storage solution can be entirely secure, so please be aware that we cannot guarantee absolute security.
You can access, update, and delete personal information you provide to InFocus in your account profile by logging into your account on the relevant InFocus Service. We may maintain a copy of the original version of your information in our records.
- Transfer of Information to the United States
InFocus is based in the United States and you acknowledge that the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the InFocus Platform or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the United States, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
- Contacting InFocus
C/O North Georgia Accounting Solutions, LLC
4315 South Lee Street, Suite 300
Buford, GA 30518
United States of America